...when you wear chiffon shorts.








I bought these shorts a couple of months back at Plato's Closet consignment store. I've worn them a couple of times, but have yet to take any pictures since I always wear them on the weekends and I usually refuse to do anything "work" related on the weekends. I couldn't help myself today -- this look is just too cute. I'm sure you also recognize the pumps. This was actually the third time wearing them -- I wore them last night; you can see the pictures here. Enjoy! And a Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dads out there <3

Chiffon Shorts


Comments

Menachérie said…
This is such a sweet look. Love the shoes!
Anonymous said…
Hi! I found your blog through group I created on IFB for personal style blogs. I'm loving your blog so I'm started following you ;)

Cute outfit! Loving the jewellery you've added (^_^) x

http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com
Mary-Grace said…
Hello dear!!
thaks for your comment on my bloG!!!
Following you on GFC and lookbook!!
hope you follow back on both!!
i feature blogs and it would be great to feature you once!!
let me know
best

Popular Posts